Media Inquiries: For all MAVA media inquiries, please contact us at 703-506-9300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back regularly for news, coverage, and announcements about MAVA.
AOL Inc. (NYSE: AOL) today announced the continued strategic investment in its programmatic platforms by entering into an agreement to acquire Convertro Inc., a leading provider of multi-touch attribution modeling technology for brands and agencies. Convertro helps marketers and agencies maximize their return on advertising spend across online and offline media channels through granular insights into each channel, format, ad creative and audience segment. This transaction follows the recent announcement of ONE by AOL, a programmatic enterprise platform that will drive powerful brand insight and actions across all screens including linear and connected TV, all formats, and all inventory. Convertro will provide AOL's customers with the ability to manage the consumer journey across the entire purchase funnel and across all channels, driving economic efficiencies and media effectiveness.
The addition of Convertro into AOL Platforms will enable marketers and agencies to:
• Plan, activate and optimize multi-channel media ad spend effectively, in real-time, across every channel and inventory source;
• Understand and repeat successful paths to conversion;
• Adapt creative and messaging to a consumer's stage in the purchase funnel;
• Pinpoint the intersection of brand and direct response dollars at a granular level;
• Implement and derive insights from attribution modeling in real time at the individual consumer level; and
• Access AOL's open, modular and unbiased platform which is committed to preserving the integrity of Convertro's attribution modeling methodology.
"AOL is making advertising easier for marketers and agencies, as well as publishers," said Tim Armstrong, Chairman and CEO, AOL. "Our agreement to acquire Convertro demonstrates our continued commitment to bring efficiency to the advertising industry through automation and machine learning. Our focus on the AOL Platforms business has positioned AOL for growth as the trend around programmatic advertising continues to transform the industry."