Resources for Entrepreneurs
Supporting entrepreneurship and outreach to entrepreneurs are key elements of MAVA's mission. Seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs alike play an important role in the venture life cycle: the success of all venture capitalists depends on steady and cutting-edge entrepreneurial activity.
MAVA supports and advances our region's pool of entrepreneurs during the year through Company Innovators and CEOConnect memberships, offering programs that address industry best practices, future investment opportunities and other key elements to building new businesses. These programs provide a platform that allows for connections between and among entrepreneurs, investors and other advisors to collaborate, share ideas and promote their businesses.
Seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs alike play an important role in the venture life cycle: the success of all venture capitalists depends on steady and cutting-edge entrepreneurial activity.
Companies in high growth mode need regular and powerful access to investors and influencers to propel their expansion. For $2,500 Company Innovators join MAVA for a year to receive a new dimension to company exposure beyond MAVA's flagship events, including:
- Two complimentary tickets to Capital Connection 2015 - the most important investor and business networking event of the year.
- A special introduction to a vast group of investors ready to finance early to growth stage companies, including angel, institutional venture capital, growth/private equity, corporate strategic and family office investors.
- Unique inclusion at CXO roundtables, dinners and content-rich workshops to an influential community of peer innovators in small, highly focused forums.
- Access to MAVA's membership database of 200+, special MAVA member rates to events and coverage in the mavaNET newsletter.
For more information, contact email@example.com
CEOConnect is an invitation-only membership program to provide a unique forum for like-minded individuals at the top of their organizations to share information, network, collaborate and explore future opportunities. It serves as a dedicated platform to connect with other entrepreneurs, idea generators and capital in building the entrepreneurial opportunities this region has to offer. Eligibility for CEOConnect is based on one of the following criteria: CEO of a portfolio company of a MAVA investor firm; CEO-level executive of a privately held client company (except for management or IT consulting firms) of a MAVA associate firm; or former CEO of a venture-backed company, as deemed eligible by MAVA. Benefits include:
- One registration to Capital Connection or Mid-Atlantic Bio
- Registration to two MAVA sector-specific programs (e.g., life sciences, software, etc.)
- Invitation to one of our exclusive venture partner events and all CEOConnect programming
- Registration to one Vanguard CEO-Roundtable, designed for CEOConnect members
- MAVA Entrepreneur Survey (participation and results)
- mavaNET e-newsletter
- Contact listing and access to members-only pages on MAVA website as they continue to come on-line
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org