Partner with MAVA
The success of the mid-Atlantic region continues to grow due to the creation of meaningful partnerships among our valued investor and associate members and entrepreneurs. The mid-Atlantic region has become a hub of new company formation, growth and private equity investment-related activity and continues to generate attractive investment and business opportunities.
As one of the nation’s premier trade associations focused on private equity investing, we uniquely represent the interests of institutional and private investors, but also work to serve as a magnet for all of those who are also intimately involved in the creation, development and building of world class companies, seasoned CXOs, to budding entrepreneurs, to world-class innovators and trusted advisors. With the continuing evolution of our firm’s investment reach and evolving investment thesis, your support and leadership helps to directly drive the mission of MAVA which is to:
- To create a more favorable public climate for investment professionals working in the private investment space by providing a platform that provides opportunities to connect across multiple stages and sectors, company leaders and innovators, industry thought-leaders and the greater business community with various capital sources.
- To serve as the premier business professional platform for the full eco-system of private investors (private equity, institutional venture capital, angels, limited partners, family offices, corporate strategic investors) to come together to share deal flow, conduct business and collaborate as financial professionals.
- To promote the creation of innovative and successful enterprises through the support of entrepreneurship by facilitating connections with our investment community.
Your Participation Provides:
- For Capital Connection attendees, opportunities to network with outstanding industry entrepreneurs from leading software, internet infrastructure, security, telecom, and alternative energy companies in the region
- For Mid-Atlantic Bio attendees, connections with leading bioscience executives, researchers, investors, entrepreneurs and service providers to learn about the latest technologies, priorities, critical issues and challenges in bioscience
- Visibility through industry press and access to the spectrum of financing, including regional and national venture capital firms, private equity, debt providers and angels
- Opportunities to participate in exclusive networking and programming events dedicated to leading investors
- Access to hundreds of CXOs and business enterprises
Be an Industry Leader with Exclusive Packages for Investors
As a MAVA investment industry leader, your firm will be showcased as an ardent supporter of private equity companies and industry in the mid-Atlantic region. Packages are designed with investor needs in mind. In addition to MAVA’s Capital Connection and Mid-Atlantic Bio, year-round benefits include invitations to managing director/senior partner VC-only roundtable dinners, leadership recognition on MAVA’s high visibility website and more.
Be A Key Partner With One Of MAVA’s Annual Membership Packages
As a MAVA sponsoring partner, your firm will have top-flight opportunities to meet and interface with capital sources and entrepreneurs. For sectors such as financial services, alternative energy and green tech, digital media, infrastructure, health services, retail and other diversified sectors, MAVA provides a community platform to meet with industry colleagues and collaborators for those who do business in support of privately funded companies. Packages include various underwriting opportunities for our nationally recognized venture and industry conferences, Capital Connection and Mid-Atlantic Bio, and sector-specific programming throughout the year.
To learn more about partnering with MAVA, please complete the following form: