Scott Ferber, Chairman & CEO Videology, founder Advertising.com
Why Should I Come to This? What Will I Take Away?
- Learn about how Scott Ferber built and grew two successful tech businesses in the Baltimore region
- Hear from Scott Ferber about how to attract, grow, and retain strong technical teams in this region.
- Learn about Scott's philosophy on entrepreneurship and life
Registration and Details
- Just $29 if you register on or before August 31, 2013. $39 after that! So sign up today if you want to attend.
- Registration is limited to 100 attendees!
- Yes, we're serving an upgraded, HOT breakfast at this one!
FYI: Meetup accepts payment via Paypal, and as such you might see the credit card charge appear on your statement as PAYPAL * TECHBREAKFAST or TECHBREAKFAST or PAYPAL * GRAVITY CONS or GRAVITYCON or GRAVITYCONS -- this is a legitimate charge, so please make sure to note that!
What is the Exec TechBreakfast?
Introducing a new kind of TechBreakfast with a new format!
Want to meet and chat with the luminaries in the industry but never had the chance? Want to get a one-on-one style of question & answer with folks who have made it in a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" style interaction?
Then Exec TechBreakfast is for you! This monthly event will bring together some of the most notable and well-known movers and shakers in the technology industries here in our tech region. Each Exec TechBreakfast will follow a strictly no-presentation format with the guest presenting their background and achievements, and then the floor is turned over to you, our attendees to dig deep! Think of this as "Office Hours" for those looking for advice and guidance from those who have already been there and done that.
Exec TechBreakfasts aren't free (they're just $29 if you register early), but they are high value. Oh, and we'll upgrade the breakfast too. Tired of bagels and coffee? Me too. Come to Exec TechBreakfast and get a nice, hot meal along with some warm conversation and rich interaction.